Monday, September 27, 2010

Artists & Farmers


 If you're like me, you might have driven past Cornerstone a million times, always meaning to stop and continuing to drive on. I still haven't stopped..but I will be this sunday! October 3rd, I will be at the Artists & Farmers event at Cornerstone, from 11-4!


So lately I've been making personal fans from Vinyl Frontiers leftover album covers and a wee bit of sheet music. These go over pretty well in the sweltering heat..


While I won't have my sewing machine at the show, we will be making some pretty nice recycled, 
re-use, new purpose fans..


If you're in the area, join us from 11-4...besides myself, Melissa from Blue Ribbon Salvage wil be there, plus a nice grouping of local music and food!! mmmmm...can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment