Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh-rganized

So I have this struggle with my craft room. Everytime I attempt to clean it, I actually rearrange it. Right now, it looks like a Michael's store exploded in my house..you know, I have to spread everything in the craft room to every other room..and the garage..basement..car..This time, however, because I've been spending time trying to figure out what it is that I actually Like to do..not Have to do..this rearrangement has a different twist. It's like looking at a whole different room..and so I've been looking for inspiration..ideas..and finally found one I loooove!



This picture is from Soulemama..I just love the color..the set up..which I'll have to convert to more paper crafty..stencil friendly. the long counter top, the cutting table..the shelving..I might have too much furniture in my room;







What do you think? I'm looking for more ideas..what does your room look like?

2 comments:

  1. What does my room look like? I don't know - there is too much crap to tell. I like the nice color on the walls you like - looks familiar. Call you later. Katywas

    ReplyDelete