Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Minis and Just Something Cathe Made



and in another case of great minds thinking alike..:)...yesterday as I purused through my google reader, checking out all of my favorite blogs, I came across this posting from Cathe Holden's Just Something I Made on a mini people mobile.
(pictured above) I nearly fell out of my chair as I read about her experiment with model train citizens..as I have been in love with railroad mini's now for most of the year. I've been gluing these little guys just about everywhere I can find..thought about a mobile, but never made one..but look how cute Cathe's came out!! I die.

Here is a little scene that I put together on a model railroad, G scale wooden pallet. This one features a sinister scene of the cheating wife, her lover and her husband..had to make it a bit mystical, hence the giant mushroom! I'll have a few of these scenes, all different set ups, on etsy this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment