Monday, December 20, 2010

There's no Globe like a Snowglobe


A few last minute nifty gifties for the family..hopefully they won't be reading this post! A few glass vials, some plastic miniatures, water, glycerin, glitter and eggshells. Voila..handmade snowglobes, cause it can be fun to shake!


You may have noticed my blogging this year was on a downward spiral. I've noticed that I have less impetus to share, now that my sister is living back here in California. I think I used this blog as a pictorial enticement to bring her back from Chicago. Now that she's here..I don't know. I guess I'm feeling a little like I don't know what I'm blogging for. Not to mention that I've also been trying to get in touch with my artistic side..because I feel like crafting is one thing..art is another. Not that the two don't meet..they absolutely do. But I've been wanting to paint more. sculpt. produce. produce. I thank anybody who has stuck around and read through my identity crisis..I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment