Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In the Works



Oh thank you blogosphere for taking in my woes and troubles and helping me see the light! My last post was very raw and I thought and rethought it, many times. But it's real, it's my life and now...another day. and this day brings many exciting and new things. 

Keeping the wheel of creativity rolling, I'm delving into a whole new project. Something very different for me, but something that I have been searching for, for a long time. I'm in the midst of rebranding, renaming, reshopping..and as soon as all of that is settled, I'll post! 

For now, a sneak peek into workshop. :)


1 comment:

  1. yay for sneak peeks! you've always been a creative wheel, in my eyes ever-evolving. the new works are simply you, ease-free and happy. pictures please!! ha lol;-)

    ReplyDelete